We’re Wiltshire Cooker Cleaners!
We are your local chaps when it comes to cooker cleaning in Wiltshire! Adrian lives in Trowbridge and Matthew in Bradford-on-Avon. Both have lived in the area all their lives so don’t think you are ringing a call centre in in Milton Keynes – you are calling our little office clinging to the side of a hill in Bradford on Avon! Find out more about us here.
We use specially developed equipment and materials to return almost any equipment to showroom condition. There are no smells during or after the process and your cooker can be used straight away. Find our full price list here – no hidden extras!
What stuff can we clean?
- Built in ovens, singles and doubles.
- Free standing cookers, from 60-130cm width and above.
- Agas, Rayburns and other ‘solid fuel’ type cookers.
- Hobs, both gas and electric of course.
- Microwaves, including combination ovens.
- Extractor fans, from the simple to semi-commercial units
What exactly do we do?
- We disassemble and deep clean the cooker doors – yes this means we clean between the glass!
- We remove and deep clean your cooker racks, shelves and liners.
- We remove and deep clean the cooker rear panel (if present) and fan blade.
- The bottom and sides of the cooker are deep cleaned, even the roof too if possible!
- The exterior panels of the cooker are degreased, cleaned and polished to showroom standard.
- The knobs, dials and buttons are removed, cleaned and polished before being returned (we have learnt where they all go don’t worry).
You won’t find a better standard of clean – Adrian and Mat are both petty perfectionists when it comes to cookers.
We also clean pots and pans – click here for more info!
If we find, in the course of cleaning, any damage or parts that are required we’ll let you know the best course of action. We can find, order and fit most parts for you – click here for more information.
Cooker, aga, rayburn, range cooker, hob and extractor cleaning in Wiltshire.